TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan, U.S.A. — A top executive at Magna International Inc. says his company remains interested in building a plant for niche vehicle assembly in North America, but that the program won't move forward without a sizeable contract with an automaker. As the president of Magna's SteyrSymatec North America subsidiary, D. Craig Winn is attempting to integrate and maximize the formidable modular capabilities of Canada's top automotive parts supplier. Part of his mission is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna looking for niche vehicle contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642