DaimlerChrysler AG says it is looking to sell its controlling interest in New Venture Gear to Magna International Inc. New Venture Gear, a former joint venture between DaimlerChrysler and General Motors Corp., produces drivetrain systems, including 4-wheel-drive transfer cases, transmissions and transaxles, for auto makers worldwide. It operates two facilities in Syracuse, NY, and Roitzsch, Germany. The two companies say they will discuss creating a JV to operate the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna May Purchase DCâ€™s New Venture Gear Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.