Magna International Inc. has studied three areas of North America in its search for a site to accommodate a vehicle assembly plant, says the supplier’s co-CEO. “We made a study in Mexico, the southern part of the U.S. and even in Canada,” Siegfried Wolf tells Ward’s in an exclusive interview. Magna is expected, within a year, to decide how and when to proceed with its North American assembly plans. The site scouting doesn’t mean Magna’s plans are limited to those regions, or that other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Scouting North American Assembly Plant Sites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.