LEXINGTON, KY – Supplier bankruptcies, commodity costs, logistics and managing relationships all are key concerns of Ed Enns, director-purchasing for Magna International Inc.’s North American operations. Speaking at the recent Global Automotive Conference here, Enns outlines the strategy Tier 1 Magna is using to navigate the gloomy economic conditions facing the automotive industry. Maintaining healthy relationships with numerous suppliers is critical to Magna’s long-term success, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Seeks to Strengthen Supplier Relations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.