Even with the growing popularity of sunroofs in the U.S. market, Magna International Inc. says it is unlikely it will re-enter the business after it sells its 50% stake next month in Webasto Sunroofs Inc. of North America to its partner in the joint venture, Webasto AG. “Anything is possible. We haven't even exited (the JV) yet. But it's highly unlikely that we'll get back in, at least near term,” a Magna spokesman says. It may seem odd for Magna to bail out of the 16-year-old joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Sells Stake in Webasto Sunroofs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.