VIENNA – Magna International Europe AG signs a preliminary deal for strategic cooperation in parts manufacturing and logistics with Russia’s OAO Russkiye Mashiny and its partially owned OOO Grupa GAZ (GAZ Group). The deal is part of Magna’s strategy to gain a stronghold in the Russian automotive industry now in order to lay the groundwork for new business expected once more international car manufacturers build assembly plants there. Magna plans to “play a significant role in this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Signs Deal With Russian Car Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.