VIENNA – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik expects a “significant increase” in production this year, Hubert Hodl, vice president-sales and marketing, tells Austrian journalists. Hodl says the assembler may build about 140,000 vehicles in 2011 at its Graz plant, up from 86,183 in 2010. Last year’s tally included 30,200 BMW X3, 24,324 Mini Countryman, 19,135 Peugeot RCZ, 5,529 Mercedes-Benz G-Class, 3,002 Chrysler 300C, 2,495 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 1,498 Aston Martin Rapide models. Magna ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr to Boost Production This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.