VIENNA – Magna Steyr Group and Arya Khodro of Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to cooperate on the production of a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. Siegfried Wolf, Magna Steyr’s president and CEO, declines to comment on the vehicle, which will be produced in Iran. He says only that it will be an existing vehicle from a non-European brand. Wolf expects the agreement to be finalized in eight to nine months, with production starting 30 to 36 months after the final agreement. Arya Khodro hopes to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr to Cooperate with Iranian Auto Maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.