GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG officially launches serial production of the Chrysler 300C Sedan and Touring models at its plant here. Chrysler Group and Magna Steyr together invested $38.6 million in the program. Output of 8,000-10,000 300C cars planned this year. Magna Steyr took advantage of the switch from the previous-generation Jeep Grand Cherokee to the new Grand Cherokee to retool the plant for production of both the new Jeep and the Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Launches Chrysler 300C" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.