GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG for the first time reaches daily output of 1,000 vehicles at its plant here. The record-level production pace was achieved May 3. Output at the Graz plant has increased sharply over the last 10 years. In 1994, the average daily production at the plant, then called Steyr-Daimler-Puch Fahrzeugtechnik, was only 30 vehicles. In 1995, it increased to 101 units. Magna Steyr says it should hit the 1,100-vehicle-per-day level in fall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Output Hits Record Levels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.