GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG has begun pilot production of the new Jeep Commander at its plant here. "We have started pre-series production of the Commander and will launch the serial production in January 2006," says Magna Steyr President and CEO Manfred Remmel. Jeep Grand Cherokees roll off line at Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria. The vehicle will join the five other Chrysler Group products already produced in Graz: the Jeep Grand Cherokee, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Pilots Jeep Commander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.