VIENNA â€“ Manfred Remmel, president and CEO of Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG, has decided to leave the company for health reasons, effective March 31. Herbert Demel, who headed up Magna Steyr from November 2002 to December 2003, will replace Remmel. Demel last month became chief operating officer of Vehicles and Powertrain at Magna International Inc., where he also is responsible for the global activities of the Magna Powertrain Group, roof specialist Magna Car Top Systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyrâ€™s Remmel to Depart, Demel Stepping In" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.