Magna International Inc. and TRW Inc. open their new $33 million modular safety and interior systems development and testing center in Sallauf, Germany, touted as “the finest independent development and testing center in the world.” The Advanced Car Technology Systems (ACTS) joint venture taps into TRW's expertise in occupant restraint systems and Magna's efforts in interior, mirror, seating, exterior body and chassis systems. The facility, southeast of Frankfurt, includes 10 private areas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna, TRW Open Testing Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.