Magneti Marelli do Brasil Ind. Com Ltda. develops a software flex-fuel sensor (SFS) to enable cars to run on both gasoline and alcohol-based fuels. The Brazilian subsidiary of the Italian supplier already has invested $1.8 million to develop electronic injection systems, which allow drivers to choose between gasoline mixed with 25% alcohol, or 100% alcohol-based fuel to run their cars. (See related story: VW Brazil Asks for Tax Break on Flex-Fuel Cars) In the past, many Brazilians opted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magneti Marelli Builds Flex-Fuel Systems in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.