JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Indian auto maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. announces an aggressive expansion of its local subsidiary here over the next three years, with an estimated investment of $23 million. Key to the auto maker’s strategy will be the growth of its existing dealer network, with plans to establish between 10-12 new dealerships across South Africa within the next 18 months. Vijay Nakra, Mahindra South Africa CEO, says Mahindra has plans to launch a new range of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra to Invest $23 million in African Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642