Ford Motor Co.'s recent hiring of Wall Street merger-and-acquisition guru Kenneth H.M. Leet as an advisor to chairman and CEO Bill Ford is stirring industry speculation a major shakeup is in the works, including a possible sale of Jaguar Cars. Ford‚Äôs recent revision of its second-quarter loss to $254 million, more than doubling the $123 million reported in July, is further indication the auto maker is in more trouble than first thought. While confirming Leet‚Äôs Aug. 2 hiring, Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Major Shakeup in Ford‚Äôs Future?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.