DETROIT – To support a hydrogen economy in the long-term, the Bush Admin. endorses nuclear power generation at current levels “or even greater,” says Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham. “But we also made it very clear in the energy plan that, before we can move ahead, the issue of nuclear waste has to be addressed,” he tells reporters at the conclusion of the G8 Energy Ministerial Conference. The Bush Admin. is eyeing Congress to see if there exists the political will to make Nevada’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Making Hydrogen With Nuclear Power, OK With D.C." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.