Malaysia's new-vehicle sales fell 11% year-on-year to 36,522 vehicles in August, pushing year-to-date sales down 8.6% at 274,196 units, says the Malaysian Automotive Assn. Car sales fell 17% in August to 28,380 units, from 34,215 units a year earlier. Year-to-date car sales likewise were down 12% to 219,442 units, from 249,701. Domestic car sales slid 26% in August to 23,237 units, and year-to-date sales were off 18% to 187,868. August sales were down 4.5% from July. Import sales, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia August Sales Slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.