Key players in Malaysia’s automotive industry are in Australia looking for trade opportunities within the vehicle-components sector. South Australia Industry and Trade Minister Tom Koutsantonis says representatives from auto makers Proton Holdings Bhd and Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua), the Malaysian Automotive Assn. and the Malaysian government are visiting local suppliers to examine joint business opportunities. “Proton and Perodua have indicated they want to produce more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia, Australia Exploring Automotive Synergies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.