Malaysian new-vehicle sales rose 11.9% in June to 48,990 units from 43,783 year-ago, pushing first-half deliveries up 26.0% to 277,973. New-car sales in June in Southeast Asia’s largest passenger-vehicle market increased 12.0% to 44,637 units in the month, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 11.0% to 4,353, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. reports. Year-to-date, Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Bhd (Perodua) remained the market leader with a 30% share and sales of 83,589 units. Proton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia First-Half Sales Climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.