Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales climbed 12.7% in March to a record 63,265 units, up 56.6% from February’s total. A Malaysian Automotive Assn. attributes the increase to a longer working month and a rush by companies with financial years ending March 31. Passenger-vehicle sales rose 11.7% to 56,483 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries jumped 20.9% to 6,782. “Fear and anticipation of a possible short supply and higher prices of motor vehicles caused by the catastrophe in Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia New-Vehicle Sales Set Record in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.