Vehicle sales in Malaysia rose 2.6% year-on-year in October to 53,654 units and while the result was up 21% from September, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. expects deliveries will drop in November. New-car sales of 47,493 units in October inched up 2.2% from 46,439 prior-year, while commercial-vehicle deliveries increased up 8% to 4,435 from 5,858 a year earlier. The result left the 10-month total at 503,898 units, down fractionally from 505,546 year-ago. The association expects lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia October, YTD Sales Up, But Downturn Expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.