Malaysian new-vehicle sales climbed 16% in May to 50,845 units, from prior-year’s 43,985, with the Malaysian Automotive Assn. crediting favorable market conditions and higher production for the growth. The result was up 4.4% from April and left 5-month sales at 247,072 units, a 20% increase from 206,060 in like-2009. May new-car deliveries rose 15.1% to 46,229 units, from year-ago’s 40,159, the government’sBernama news agency quotes an MAA statement as saying. The small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Posts Double-Digit Sales, Production in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.