Alado Corp. Sdn Bhd will assemble Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. multipurpose vehicles and SUVs in Malaysia by year-end. Alado, the franchised distributor for Chery, says Proton Holdings Bhd tops its list of preferred assemblers. "We are in talks with Proton now,â€ť Alado Executive Chairman Soh Thiam Hong tells reporters at the launch of the new Chery QQ in Kuala Lumpur. "I personally prefer to tie-up with government-linked companies.â€ť Chery General Manager Zhang Lin says he hopes an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysiaâ€™s Alado to Assemble Chery Vehicles by Year-End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.