Alado Corp. Sdn Bhd reveals a 135-million Malaysian ringgit ($35.5 million) plan to import, assemble, manufacture and distribute Chinaâ€™s Chery cars in Malaysia. Executive Chairman Soh Thiam Hong tells a news conference that Alado has obtained exclusive rights from Chery Automobile Co. Ltd., China's largest domestic car manufacturer. Chery QQ Alado plans to make Malaysia the regional distribution hub for Chery cars. Soh says the Chery cars will be re-exported to countries in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysiaâ€™s Alado to Assemble Chinaâ€™s Chery Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.