Malaysian new-vehicle sales slipped 0.7% last year to 487,176 units from 490,768 in 2006, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. reports. Passenger-vehicle deliveries were off 0.7% to 442,885 units, while commercial-vehicle sales dipped 0.7% to 44,291. December new-vehicles sales climbed 15.4% from like-2006 to 42,244 units and helped push full-year sales above the MAA's original forecast of 460,000. Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) maintained its market leadership with sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Dip in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.