Malaysian new-vehicle deliveries jumped 20.0% in October to 42,815 units from year-ago, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. reports. The result took 10-month sales to 401,149 units, and analysts are predicting full-year sales may exceed the MAA’s forecast of 460,000. “Sales volume in November is expected to be slightly better,’’ the MAA says. The association had reduced its 2007 sales forecast to 460,000 units in July, citing low used-car values and tight consumer financing as key factors. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales, Production Up in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.