Malaysian new-vehicle sales increased 20.3% in March to 46,436 units from 38,619 year-ago, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. Reports. March deliveries jumped 20.0% from 38,587 units in February. Passenger-car sales rose 21.0% to 42,547 units from prior-year, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 12.0% to 3,889. “Sales for April are forecast to be better than in March due to new-model launches and improved consumer confidence,” the MAA says in a statement. For the year’s first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales, Production Robust in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.