Malaysia new-vehicle sales in July bounced back to their best monthly result for the year, with deliveries up 9.6% over year-ago to 44,926 units. The total included 41,015 passenger cars, an increase from prior-year's 37,321, and 3,911 commercial vehicles, up from 3,669 in like-2006. The July result also marked a 2.6% increase from June's 43,783 deliveries. Sales were driven by a wage increase of between 7.5% and 35% for Malaysian civil servants, the introduction of new models and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Rebound in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.