Malaysian new-vehicle deliveries fell 6.7% in November to 40,865 units, from 43,783 prior-year, and the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says it expects lower sales again in December. November’s result was an increase from October’s sales tally of 37,512 units, but well below September’s 50,729 deliveries. The passenger-car segment declined 9.5% in November to 36,254 units, from 40,053 year-ago, while commercial-vehicle sales increased to 4,611 from 3,730, the MAA says in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Recede in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.