Malaysian new-vehicle sales fell 6.4% to 47,189 units in August from 50,417 deliveries year-ago, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. New-car sales declined 5.7% to 35,297 units from 37,422 in like-2005, and commercial-vehicle sales dropped 8.5% to 11,892 units from 12,995. For the country's two national auto makers, car sales fell 6.1% to 27,056 units, but commercial-vehicle sales soared 72.6% to 4,463. Non-national car sales dipped 4.2% to 8,241 units and commercial-vehicle sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Slump in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.