Malaysia's new-vehicle sales rose 7.6% in the first four months to 169,895 units from year-ago's 144,491. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. says passenger-car sales grew 11% to 125,169 units from 112,775, while commercial-vehicle sales jumped 41% to 44,726 units from 31,716. The group says customers in April continued to buy forward in anticipation of higher vehicle prices in July. “Market conditions remained positive,” says the association, despite a slight fall in passenger-car sales to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Strong Ahead of Anticipated Price Hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.