Malaysia could see more business from foreign auto makers concerned about the massive flooding in Thailand, but a government official says the country will not lure foreign investments away from nations stricken by natural disasters. Deputy International Trade and Industry Minister Mukhriz Mahathir tells the Business Times newspaper many foreign investors have mentioned the need for a stable environment. âMalaysia, which is relatively free of natural disasters, has that to offer,â he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Wonât Capitalize on Thailand Flooding Disaster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.