Malaysian vehicle sales in February slumped 36.5% from January to 25,196 units. Year-on-year, they were down 14% from 29,422. Passenger car sales fell about 18% from the year-ago period to 20,199, but commercial vehicle sales edged ahead to 4,997 units from 4,824. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. says sales for March are not expected to improve significantly from the previous month. The group forecasts sales growth to be stagnant over the next few months due to the uncertain global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian February Car Sales Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.