Malaysian new-vehicle sales reached 46,092 units in October, a healthy 23% jump from year-ago’s 37,512. Increases were seen across all vehicle segments, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says in a statement. “The higher volume in October year-on-year was due to improved sales of (multipurpose vehicles), passenger cars, buses, SUVs, 4x4 pickups and window vans,” the group says. The month narrowed the year-to-date sales gap to 5% from like-2008, an improvement from the 8% shortfall recorded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian Market Takes Healthy Bounce in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.