Industry analyst Frost & Sullivan Ltd. sees Malaysian new-vehicle sales growing at a moderate 4.1% this year to a record 623,000 units, supported by the launch of new models and a stable economic outlook. Analyst Kavan Mukhtyar, partner and head of the automotive and transportation practice, Asia/Pacific, at Frost & Sullivan, says greater employment stability and marginal impact of an expected interest-rate hike this year will aid the country’s automotive industry. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian New-Vehicle Sales Forecast to Set 2011 Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.