New-vehicle sales in Malaysia rose 20.4% year-on-year in February to 36,904 units. Passenger-car sales of 26,682 units were up from 23,686 in February last year, The Malaysian Automotive Assn. (MAA) says. Commercial-vehicle sales rose to 10,222 units from 6,967. National cars and commercial vehicles accounted for 22,419 sales, with the non-national segment making 14,485 deliveries. “The positive growth was helped by the strong push by car companies to deliver new vehicles in time for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian Sales Up 20.4% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.