Malaysian new-vehicles sales fell 9.3% in September to 46,069, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. reports. Passenger-car deliveries dropped 9.5% to 42,039, from 46,476 year-ago, while commercial-vehicle sales slipped 5.2% to 4,030, from 4,253. The result left year-to-date sales down 7.5% to 397,619, from 429,913 in like-2008.. September production tumbled 17.7% to 35,099 units, from 42,628 in prior-year. Passenger-car output fell 16.8% to 32,469, from 39,037. Commercial vehicles tumbled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian Sales, Production Stumble in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.