The debut of a sports car at this year's Australian International Motor Show in Sydney heralds a homecoming of sorts. Bufori Motor Car (Malaysia) Co. Sdn Bhd, which will launch its Malaysian-made cars at the show Oct. 11-21, began life in Sydney more than two decades ago. Back then the Bufori Mk1 was a simply engineered, retro-styled 2-seat roadster that was hand-built by brothers Anthony, George and Gerry Khouri. The new model Bufori will unveil this year, the Mk III La Joya, retains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Bufori to Debut Retro Roadster in Sydney" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.