DETROIT – Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper gushes that the Malibu is the “car our customers have been looking for,” at the North American International Auto Show here. While customers still have some time to kill until they can buy one, GM finally has its midsize car strategy in good position to take on Toyota Motor Corp.’s Camry and Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Accord, some analysts say. “Waiting has been the problem at GM for a long time, and being late to market in many segments, but the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malibu to Carry Chevy Resurgence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.