DEARBORN – Backseat entertainment systems are becoming common in spacious family haulers. But why should kids in minivans and SUVs have all the fun? Visteon Corp. has a solution, and it’s a relatively simple one. Later this year, the ’04 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx will be equipped with Visteon’s DVD Family Entertainment System, a compact device whose LCD screen folds down neatly between the two front seats and tucks away inside the center arm rest. The supplier demonstrated the unit, along ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malibu Maxx Gets Visteon DVD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.