ZHENGZHOU — German commercial vehicle producer MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG signs a letter of intent with Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd., a leading bus producer based in Henan province, to build mid-to-luxury large- and medium-size buses. The two sides intend to launch a joint venture with a total investment of US$99 million, split 50-50 between the two partners. The JV mainly will produce buses and chassis systems, with a capacity of 2,000 annual units. The Chinese partner will invest land, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN gets approval on bus JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.