Ford Motor Co. Executive Vice President Mark Fields starts his new job as president-The Americas with a huge to-do list, starting with replacing two key executives. Fields' ascension appears to have been a catalyst in the sudden resignation this week of Phil Martens, 45, the high-profile group vice president-product creation, and Matt DeMars, 48, vice president-North American vehicle operations, an up-and-comer at Ford. Phil Martens The two men leave the No.2 auto maker to join ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Management Changes Continue at Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.