Autobytel Inc.'s fallout resulting from an inability to fix accounting problems dating back to 2002 continues as the car-buying website company announces CEO and President Jeffrey Schwartz has resigned. Richard Post, a member of Autobytel's board of directors and its audit committee, since the company went public in 1999, replaces Schwartz, who will remain with the company as a vice-chairman and director. The firm also has promoted Executive Vice President Richard Walker to chief operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Management Shakeup at Autobytel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.