DETROIT â€“ With continued growth forecast, General Motors Corp. now sees 1 million sales and increased market share on the horizon for the Latin America/Africa/Middle East region. â€œWe grew our total sales 20% for the whole region and two-tenths market share,â€ Maureen Kempston Darkes, president-GMLAAM, tells Wardâ€™s in an interview. â€œWe finished at 17.7% and thatâ€™s our highest market share ever â€“ at least since 1989. So we had a really, really good year,â€ Kempston Darkes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Managing Growth Happy Task at GMLAAM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.