WHITMAN, AZ – Toyota Motor Corp. recognizes the delicate balance between developing technology, and knowing how and when to roll it out. Toyota’s Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) with active steering, tested at its proving grounds here, and similar systems help reduce accidents and injuries, especially on slippery roads, says Ernest Bastien, vice president-vehicle operations group, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. VDIM, the latest development in active safety systems, was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Managing Technology Advances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.