Mazda Motor Corp. officials say they plan to utilize at least 50% — and maybe more — of their share of capacity at the AutoAlliance International Inc. joint venture with Ford Motor Co. in Flat Rock, MI. Mazda's share will be devoted to the 626 sedan and future derivatives. “It should be enough to not need another platform in there,” says Steve Odell, Mazda chief operating officer. Volkswagen AG's Puebla, Mexico, assembly plant (New Beetle, Jetta and other cars) cancels the last day of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.