General Motors Corp. and Toyota Motor Corp. will unveil a crossover concept vehicle at an auto show this year that the automakers are considering making at their New United Motor Mfg. Inc. joint venture facility in Fremont, CA. “It's a possibility. But not a traditional sport/utility,” admits GM North America President Ronald L. Zarrella, regarding production plans for NUMMI. There's currently no timeframe for the program. “We haven't announced it yet,” says Mr. Zarrella. Indications ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.