General Motors Corp.'s Toledo, OH, Powertrain facility sustained no structural damage from a small fire that occurred Jan. 16, the automaker reports. There also were no injuries, but some plant machinery was damaged by the blaze. Regular production shifts returned to work Jan. 18, following the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Mitsubishi Motor Mfg. of America Inc. is facing another lawsuit involving its Normal, IL, assembly plant. According to claims filed in federal court in Peoria, IL, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.