Ford Motor Co. agrees to pay a $1.1 million penalty for violating clean air regulations at three Detroit area plants, and commits another $12 million to build a new primer system that will reduce paint emissions. The Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Dept. of Justice alleged the violations. The polluting factories are Ford's Wayne Focus facility, the Dearborn Mustang assembly plant and Michigan Truck. DaimlerChrysler Corp. is reducing weekday shifts by one hour and canceling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manufacturing Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642